We are currently accepting Grant Applications for the 2014 Lake Tahoe Concours d'Elegance. If you would like to receive a grant donation, please click here to fill out our form. The form may be mailed or faxed to the information indicated on the form.
For questions- contact Richard Stout at email@example.com.
To be accepted as a grant recipient your organization must meet the following criteria:
-Must be Tax exempt under section 501 (c)(3)
-Project or organization must enhance expertise or understanding of maritime skills
-No bias or discrimination against race, ethnic origin, sex, creed, or religion.
Application Deadline for Grant Recipients is July 1, 2014.
Tahoe Yacht Club Foundation was founded in 1994 from the membership of the Tahoe Yacht Club to be an philanthropic organization dedicated to giving back to the Lake Tahoe maritime community.
Through the generous support of Lake Tahoe Concours d'Elegance and Wooden Boat Week sponsors, patrons, volunteers, and the general public, The Tahoe Yacht Club Foundation has made grants totaling in excess of $200,000 to the following projects and non-profit organizations:
- North Lake Tahoe Historical Society - Gatekeeper's Museum
- Placer County Sheriff Explorer Post #244
- California State Parks Foundation - Vikingsholm
- California State Parks Foundation - Sugar Pine Point
- Tahoe Community Sailing Fund - T.C.P.U.D.
- Tahoe Maritime Museum
- Tahoe Womens Services
- Placer County Search and Rescue
- New Millennium Dive Expeditions
- Disabled Sports US
- El Dorado County Search & Rescue
- North Tahoe Art's
- ACBS - Northern California / Lake Tahoe Chapter
- Lake Tahoe Summer Music Festival
- North Lake Tahoe Library Advisory Board
- Boy's and Girl's Club of North Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Heritage Foundation
- Thunderbird Lodge Preservation Society
- Experimental Aircraft Association
Recognized as Charitable 501(c)(3),
Exempt: IRS ID #88-0317781
© Copyright 2007 Tahoe Yacht Club Foundation, All Rights Reserved
748 South Meadows Pky. Reno, NV 89521 Suite A9 #275. 775.851.4444 firstname.lastname@example.org