Do you accept the below terms and conditions?
1. Payment/Cancellation Policy: Payment in full is required to become a sponsors / vendor. All cancellation requests must be made in writing. Sponsors/ Vendors
cancelling prior to July 15, 2013, forfeit 50% vendorf fee. No refunds will be given to those cancelling after July 15, 2013.
2. Exhibit Operation: All booths must be open and staffed during the hours of Lake Tahoe Concours d'Elegance. At the close of the exhibit each day, the area will be cleared and no one will
be permitted admission to the area. Management reserves the right to restrict exhibit noise level and to determine suitable methods of operation and display of materials. Vendors agree that
Management may relocate Vendor to another space if necessary, in the sole and absolute discretion of Management.
3. Products and Exhibits: No product bearing the Lake Tahoe Concours d'Elegance trademark, name, logo, or reference to such may be sold or distributed without written permission from Tahoe
Yacht Club Foundation. Management reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to restrict the sale or display of any item which is deemed objectionable. If, for any reason, an
exhibit or its contents are deemed objectionable, the exhibit, product, or item will be subject to removal. Should such an eviction or restriction be enforced, Management shall not be held
liable for refunding of rental fees or funds for exhibition rental.
4. Management & Dismantling: Management reserves the right should any rented Vendor’s space remain unoccupied on the opening day or should any space be forfeited due to failure to make
payment, to rent said space to any other Vendor or use said space in any other manner, but this clause shall not be construed as affecting the obligation of Vendor to pay the full amount
specified in this invoice for space rental should Management not re-let the space. Vendor shall be solely responsible at its own expense, for installing and dismantling its booth and all
items owned by Vendor. Any additional items rented through Liquid Blue Events will be dismantled separately. Vendor shall repair any such damage caused by its own such dismantling and
return the space in the same condition as received.
5. Fire, Safety, Health & Regulations: Vendors agree to comply with local, city and state laws, ordinances and regulations of the owner covering fire, safety, health and all other
matters. All exhibit equipment and materials will be reasonably located within the booth and protected by safety devices where necessary. Vendors shall take all necessary fire
6. Sub-Letting of Space: Vendor shall not assign, sublet, or apportion the whole or any part of the space assigned or have representatives, equipment, or materials for firms other than its
own in the exhibit space without written consent from Management.
7. Indemnification/Release: Management will take reasonable precautions to safeguard Vendor’s property during non-expo hours. However,Management will not be liable for loss or damage to the property from theft, fire, accident, or any other causes. By signing below, Vendor agrees to indemnify, protect, defend and hold
harmless Tahoe Yacht Club Foundation, Liquid Blue Events its officers, directors, and organizers, owners, and agents, representatives, or employees of the above from and against any and all
claims, damages, costs, liens, judgments, penalties, attorneys’ and consultants’ fees, expenses and/or liabilities arising out of, involving, or in connection with, the occupancy of the
assigned space by Vendor, the conduct of Vendor’s business, any act, omission or neglect of Vendor, its agents, contractors, employees or invitees, and out of any Default or Breach by
Vendor in the performance in a timely manner of any obligation on Vendor’s part to be performed under this agreement. In addition, the Vendor expressly releases the aforementioned from all
claims for loss, damage or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
8. Insurance and Liability: The Vendor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages, and claims arising out of injury or damage to Vendor’s displays, equipment, and
otherproperty brought upon the premises of the festival site.